How do I backup the FAQ Manager app data to iCloud?
The FAQ Manager app provides you with multiple options for backing and restoring data, including:
- data sharing through email, enables app data to be easily synced between different devices or transferred from one another
- iCloud (automatic backup enabled through the powerful iOS iCloud backup)
You will be able to locate the iCloud settings for this App with these steps:
1. On the device, open Settings and select "iCloud"
2. Select "Storage & Backup"
3. Select "Manage Storage"
4. Under the first section, "Backups", select your device
5. Under "Backup Options," please make sure the switch next to "FAQ Manager" is set to ON (blue). If you do not see "FAQ Manager" in the initial list, tap on "Show All Apps"
The following official links provide helpful detailed information on iCloud backup and restore: